We are committed to your satisfaction. Within the warranty period, items can be returned for replacement or repair or if the item is not in stock a store credit will be issued, once a Returned Materials Authorization ("RMA") has been obtained. Our policy lasts 30 days. Refunds are only available within the first 30 days from the date of the invoice (shipping, insurance and handling charges are non-refundable)
1. Any shortages must be reported within 2 days of receipt. You may do this on our website or email to us.
2. For all returns you will need to contact us to request an authorization number. Be advised that numbers and specific RMA information are issued by email only. Unauthorized and unmarked returns will not be accepted.
3. Please have the following information available when requesting an RMA request: order number, the name the order was placed under, item number, and the nature of the problem.
4. All returns must be shipped back in the original packaging material and box. Failure to do so may invalidate both the RMA and the warranty.
5. If you wish to return merchandise, you must request a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA). To get a refund for any reason, an RMA number must be obtained within 30 days from the ship date. We reserve the right to test the product and confirm the defectiveness or incorrectness before issuing a refund or exchange. All items must be complete to be accepted for RMA. A 2% Restocking Fee applies to all refunded items returned sealed. After the 30-day period has expired, a new RMA number will need to be obtained.
6. All returns must include any cables, driver disks or any other accessories provided with the order unless otherwise authorized.
7. All returns must be shipped prepaid. Returns shipped C.O.D. will be refused.
Remember to take note of your RMA number. You will need it as a reference.
(1) Refunds and credits are available only after the return has been received, tested and verified for authenticity.
(2) Manufacturers warranty is assumed void unless otherwise stated on your invoice. The PC Accessories Supply warranty will be voided at any time if the products are not returned in their original condition as sold, matching the specifications and serial numbers for all components contained therein. Non-conforming materials will be returned to the Shipper, Collect.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: Huang Fang(C), Room 1012, Block B, NanXiXinYuan , XinZhou Village, FuTian District ShenZhen City, GuangDong Province 518048, China
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.